Welcome to Aerospace GATE
" Instruction ends in the school-room, but education ends only with life. "
Early registration for GATE 2015 Classes and Test series has been started. Registration form is available on DOWNLOAD page. For more details, contact us. ******************* GATE 2015 classes will commence from May 2014. Duration of class will be from May 2014 till GATE Examination 2015.
- Question paper along with their solutions (with explanation) as per GATE level.
- The test series is available in both format, OFFLINE as well as ONLINE exam.
- Online Discussion Forum is available for clearing the doubts.
- Full One year duration Aerospace GATE Classroom Coaching for the students.
- Apart from our Papers, QUIZ, Class Test will be conducted regularly.
- Free reference books will be provided.*
India's heaviest rocket is expected to take to the sky in January 2014 on an experimental flight whose later versions could be used to send humans on space missions. The mainstay of the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle-Mark III (GSLV-Mk III) would be to put in orbit communication satellites weighing between four and five tonnes, thus packing more transponders per launch. This will be a first time that ISRO scientists would undertake an experimental flight of a launch vehicle which would fall into the sea after reaching a height of around 120 km.